18 December, 2015

New season is coming! Be prepared


/ /

In Psalm 46:10, God says "Be still, and know that I am God;".

Recently I have a lot of worries. I feel that I have always been a worrier. I don't like having a lot of responsibilities and things piled up.

I am very stressed about my wisdom tooth, and then job searching (I don't know what to do next), and also some major work thing to be done... I wanna scream and ask God "HOW TO BE STILLLLL".

Okay no screaming. Calm down. Breathe.

After Adult's Camp I feel that I really want to prepare to step into a new season and stop struggling on the same problems. Like worrying about future, always complaining about work etc. I gotta start being who I wanna be. I feel that a lot of times I'm very obsessed with doing. God help me to guard my heart above all things. I want to be pure and acceptable in the eyes of God.

Be prepared of the new season!

No comments

Post a Comment

© thosetimeinbetween
Maira Gall