21 March, 2016

DISCIPLINE is the word of the season


/ /

I wasted my last Saturday napping. Seriously like almost the whole day. Then I managed to bring my laptop out for dinner and do some work. But well, without internet not much was done. Or my micro usb cable. But thankfully my laptop hasn't died yet. Good job.

I really need to enforce discipline this season. Life is not compartmentalized. I just feel that this procrastination thing is manifesting and I DISLIKE IT. I am taking some steps to overcome and I'm learning to plan and organize.

Everyone has something to learn, even as I am out of school, and as an adult (am I one?), I still need to learn. Life lessons are tougher but valuable.

Anyway spam some photos! Good memory.

(I really do love puns.)


This apple french toast is super yummy...

No comments

Post a Comment

© thosetimeinbetween
Maira Gall