17 March, 2015

Quitter?


/ /
It's March already. I feel a little guilty because of not writing for (slightly more than) a month. I feel obligated to write. It's mainly for myself. When I read back on what I wrote it always help me to appreciate all these experiences and the feelings and all while I went through them.

Anyway all this time I have been busy at work and running errands. First of all, work has been, hmm, I am learning to speak and think positively, so work is okay, but I am really looking for a breakthrough. I have been thinking to quit but I know I have to wait for the clarity of God. There were a few times I wanted to quit because I was simply depressed or people had done things that upset me (It's a long story anyway and not just about people upsetting me). Then I had that urgent feeling like "I have to quit now!". It is bad if I just make an important decision when I am emotional. I decided I want to be cool and calm even if I want to quit. So I kept that three resignation letter templates in my drawer and did not submit one to my manager.

I know I will move on, I just don't know when. But I think I need to use this time to prepare myself for the leap. The main reason I want to get a new job is because I have grown to know what I really want to do. I do not know how things are going to work but I'm heading towards software development.

For now, I just need to keep this passion burning.

No matter what people say, just when you know it is right and it is what you want, go for it. Well of course in some case, when your loved ones advised you to not do something. sometimes there is a reason, well just carefully weigh it. Sometimes you need to quit. Of course I am talking about quitting for better things and chances.

All the best, all dreamers out there. Just do it!

No comments

Post a Comment

© thosetimeinbetween
Maira Gall