25 June, 2015

50 Day Fasting + Bloom where I'm planted


/ /

So I was with a friend and we talked about my plan of either settling down in Singapore (for now) or what. Logically I think I need to settle down at a church to be able to grow. I am thinking a lot about my future. Where would I be? What would I do? Do I further study? Am I gonna be a software developer forever? How do I use my passion to bless people and glorify God? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

But I really really want to seek God for His plan. Also because without God everything would be like so chaotic for me. I don't want to make the wrong choice either. Especially when it's about my future. I really don't want to take a wrong turn and end up in the wilderness for 40 years! D:
Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. (Exodus 33:15)
So last week I went to this family camp. There was a song that really touched my heart. It talks about not wanting God's blessings, but God Himself. I'm not after being rich and famous and successful (define successful) but I want to be acceptable and pleasing unto God.

God, please tell me what to do. I'm seeking directions in life. And if Your presence doesn't go with me, I don't want to go.

I want to bloom where I'm planted. Help!

No comments

Post a Comment

© thosetimeinbetween
Maira Gall