11 August, 2015

God bless my family!


/ /
Thank God! Last weekend my sister enrolled for Diploma in Early Childhood Education in a local college university and she's starting in September! I am excited for her. I really really thank God for His grace in my family, that all the siblings can further study. Now all the elder ones have graduated and are working so it's just my youngest sister now.

I also thank God for blessing us financially that we can provide for my sister. Her course is new and still waiting for PTPTN approval so she couldn't get a loan yet. I thank God that we could still provide for her even without the loan. But still hopefully she could get it. Anyway thank God for providing. I don't want to think that we have the financial power and then we'd be like leaning on our own strength. God has blessed her with the admittance and a place in hostel and I just want to thank God for everything!

That day I was chatting with my mum. In the earlier years she went through hardships and I am thankful that all the children have grown up and most are working. It's like she finally can rest and enjoy life now.

I'm just thankful. Praise God!

No comments

Post a Comment

© thosetimeinbetween
Maira Gall