03 September, 2015

Waiting, and more waiting


/ /
A little bit of update. So my sister got her result back and she failed history again. That was a little bit of a shock to us mainly because we thought she should be able to pass this time and it'd be very troublesome for her to not pass history. Basically she couldn't take up a loan and stuff because she's considered not passing her SPM. And she couldn't graduate without it either.

Anyway, thank God because I know that He's in control. For me I feel that without that I might just think that we can do it on our own. My sister and I could support her tuition fee and all. Now we're back to learning to submit all to God. I believe it's for my sister to learn to lean on God in all these. Anyway I'm thankful.


I am still waiting. For a job. Of course it's not like I'm waiting for it to fall from the sky. I prayed and said "God I have no more leave, please don't let those people ask me to go for interview unless it's a important one, like if You want me to learn something from it". AND really no one replied. Okay actually there was one replied. They just said no. But thanks for replying to reject though because a lot of the companies have no time to reply to rejected applicants. Anyway, I'm still in the midst of looking. Colleague said he has stopped because it's September already so he's waiting for bonus. I don't really care about bonus (at this point). Or maybe if they tell me bonus is gonna be 5 months I'd be like, okay let's wait then. But if there's a good chance, I don't want to miss it.

I'm following this plan "God's Dream For Your Life" on the Bible app. I feel that being a software developer is my dream. I want to be in this field to serve God and bless people. But I need to confirm that this is a dream from God. I need to be assured that this is God's plan for me. If not I want to know what it is. I want to head to the right direction.

I know I have to wait now. I felt that I wouldn't stay in this company for long. And I'm waiting to see what's next. If I impulse quit I know I'm going to regret and suffer. So as I'm still working here I want to do my best and wait to see what's next. But I told myself, I want to open up for any possibility for God to work in my life. If He wants me to stay, I'll stay.

What's next? Can't wait to find out.

No comments

Post a Comment

© thosetimeinbetween
Maira Gall